I need more spirit!
Price: No Price
Availability: in stock
Prod. Code: Eagle Spirit
Looking for something specific? Feel free to find the perfect shirt, jacket, fleece, hat, blanket, towel, backpack, windbreaker, duffel, cooler, jersey, or maybe just a polo from our online catalog. In addition to quality value brands. we also carry popular brands like Nike, Carhartt, Bella+Canvas, OGIO, Travis Matthew, Brooks Brothers, Columbia, Holloway, Pacific Headwear, and Richardson.
Submit an inquiry with a note about the design and we'll be get back with you with the price, specifics, or any further questions we may have. Prices on the catalog are for blank apparel (which you're also welcome to order). While not a comprehensive list, expect prices for left chest embroidery start at +$10 per piece, embroidery on hats to start at +$15, and twill appliqué to start at +$25; print prices depend more on the number of colors and if we can gang them together with others to create a run.
Some trade hints to get the best look:
1) When in doubt, stop into our shop- our retail hours are Tuesday-Thursday from 10-4 and we're happy to help you find what you're looking for. We don't keep our entire catalog in stock, but we have a selection of some of the best items and can help you figure out the best combinations.
2) Our inquiry catalog is a little clunky - feel free to use this filterable catalog version if you're wanting to dig into something specific. Once you see something you like, write down the style number and you can submit that in the inquiry or just email.
3) Some things to keep in mind about decoration as you plan your item:
- Embroidery is not only our specialty, it's also going to be the most longest lasting and highest quality decoration. Anything in our catalog can be embroidered, but it won't look best on performance and tri-blend t-shirts as it tends to feel a bit "heavy" for the shirt. Polos (even performance) and tees that aren't made to wick or be ultra soft look just fine with light embroidery.
- Appliqué is an embroidery process of adding a fabric to a design (in our case the fabric is tackle twill a sturdy fabric that's often used on sports uniforms). This design element is best on sturdy fabrics like sweatshirts, jackets, or heavier weight cotton/cotton-poly tees. The designs we use are not able to be split across zippers or buttons so the design area needs to be free of closures.
- Full front print can be used on items that don't have zippers, buttons, fuzzy textures (fleece, sherpa, plush), nylon, or sublimation dye. Because print requires sets of items, we aren't able to adjust designs (color, sizing, wording) unless we're doing it for a minimum of 24.
- PVC patches are a great detail on baseball hats or beanies. We have several other styles of patches - traditional, leather, sueded, print/embroidery combination, etc - but like print these require a minimum usually of 24-50.
- Additional name or number personalization can be added to almost any item and we're happy to talk to you about the best way to accomplish it depending on what you've chosen, just indicate that's what you're wanting and we'll make sure to share how and the cost associated.
Have a question - just email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!